Saturday, December 18, 2010

Deja Vu.

I'm sitting here on my computer wondering what to type yet i have so much to think. I don't know who to talk to. I need some adivce because I don't know what to do anymore. It's so hard that it hurts and it makes my heart stop a beat. I feel like sometimes I will have a heart attack when that happens. It wouldn't be so bad to have one. Maybe it would help clear some of the pain away. I've never had somebody that I care about say to me that I annoy them. Maybe I've heard it if I was doing it on purpose. I just feel so shitty now. I wish I could be that perfect spark in that person's heart and mind. I wish I was perfect enough. I was afraid this was gonna happen. I'm only human. I can only fix what i'm capable of. Sorry if it's not good enough for you. I wish you can never have to be annoyed again.

"It will all get better in time.." - Leona Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment