Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bad things always happen to good people.


If you were to ask me why do good things happen to bad people, I would have no clue how to answer it. You ask me why do bad things happen to good people, I could probably think of many reasons. I guess sometimes you have to think to yourself "did I put myself in this situation? and could have I avoided it?" I know that I've done a lot of negative things in the past years but I'm a good example of this topic for this year. I've done so much good deeds this year that its not even funny. I'm known to be friendly and caring but for some weird reason there will be somebody at some point of direction ready to take you for granted or just plain ol' fuck you over. But I guess all you can hope for is that when the time comes, it's just gonna be so much better in the long run. Just don't know when that will be.
Some people are selfish and don't acknowledge the people that care about them so much. That's my problem. I've had this problem even when I was growing up in my teen years. I have never had anyone say to me that I'm selfish. But I think the more you do the good things, the more appreciation you expect. As much as I want to be selfish and only think of myself, I'd just be lying to everyone. That's one of the tough parts of being a caring person. There are things that we deserve and don't deserve. Judging by all the good things that I've done the past few months, I'd say that I deserve a whole lot more in return. One of the worst things in life is to lose someones respect. Some people just don't realize it until it's gone. I'd hate for someone to lose my respect if it came to that because I'm one of the most caring person around. Ask my friends and family. =D
In other news.........just finished watching one of Russell Peters stand videos. He's one funny muthaf....
Man I just started last week but I've noticed that I've been working myself more at the gym and at home getting into shape than I did for the whole last year. I feel great. I always wonder if looking back to when I first took working out seriously like a few years back and I didnt have shit happen to me, where would i stand now? I'm gonna try so hard not to stop again. Because it's such a shame what I went through when I didn't workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment