Tuesday, March 23, 2010

wow-wa-we-wah....

I'm hyped about GSP fighting again to defend the title against Fag Hardy. I think he has no chance to beat GSP. This Saturday!! Same with the Frank Mir and Shane Carwin fight. Although I think Frank Mir is a real douchebag I still want him to win so he can fight(again and again) my man Brock Lesnar.

This week has been a real positive week for me. I've moved on with some of the troubles in my life and picked up a new hobby that I used to have been never had the motivation to do it. Going to the gym and just being in shape. I'm doing home exercises to which make me feel so good about my health. I haven't felt like this in so long. Today was the first day I stepped into Shapes and let me tell ya.. f*ck was I sore at the end but I love that feeling. Once I gain more mass I will look into doing a little tanning because it's not bad to look a little darker. I've set my bar so I'm gonna go a little hardcore for a full month. If I can physically notice any good difference then I'm gonna be happy. And to you out there, I'm glad we've became really good friends even after all the differences that has happened. I still love you deep in my heart as a person and don't ever forget that you're awesome. I feel great. And like GSP said:
"Have a new haircut, you look good...and when you look good you feel good.....and when you feel good you do good."
Until next time, keep fit and have fun.
Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment